These are machine embroidery applique designs. They are in-the-hoop puppet designs. You will receive 3 sizes of each of the 7 puppets. An adult size, a child size and a finger puppet.
These designs will come with PDF instruction sheets to help you sew them out.
(For the Pictures, I stitched the 6x10 Grandmother, grandfather, baby, mother, and father, and I stitched the 5x7 sister and brother. For the finger sizes the sister and brother are a bit smaller.)
You will receive the following puppets:
in 3 sizes:
Finger Puppet (4x4 hoop)
Child Hand Puppet (5x7 hoop)
Adult Hand Puppet (6x10 hoop)
in the following formats:
DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, XXX, VP3
Please note that the SEW format may come in two separate files if there are more than 12 steps.
For a tutorial on puppets and how to make them, please visit my blog post here.
A link to the designs will be emailed to you automatically after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of my products, Refunds can not be offered.
These are not finished puppets, nor are the sewing patterns. They are digital embroidery designs, you must have an embroidery machine to sew them out.
The Applique Place owns the copyright to this Design.
Under Copyright Law you may not:
- Sell, share, or give away this digital embroidery design
- Make copies of the digital embroidery design to either sell, share, or give away
- Post a copy of the digital embroidery design on the internet for others to use
- Modify, or use parts of, the digital embroidery design and sell it as your own
- Use the design to make heat transfers or vinyl designs
Under Copyright Law you may:
- Make a copy of the digital embroidery design for your personal use
- Make more than one end product for personal use or for sale from the digital embroidery design
Have a fabulous day!